BASIC RULES OF ACCOMMODATION AND ACCOMMODATION IN THE HOTEL
- Check-in to the room according to international standards takes place at 15:00.
- From 01/01/18 a tourist tax came into force in Greece. This tax is not included in the tour trip price. It is paid by each tourist upon arrival at the hotel.
- As a rule, on the day of departure, you must leave your room at 11:00 local time.
- . In case of a late departure (after 16:00), please check the day before departure at the reception of your hotel, on what conditions services and meals will be provided after 11:00 on the day of departure.
- The service of room extension (day use) on the day of departure from the hotel is carried out for an additional fee, regardless of the time of your check-in. Check the cost and availability of this service at the reception of your hotel at least one day before check-out.
If you need the help of a doctor while on holiday in Greece, call the hotline that is indicated on your insurance policy. The dispatcher will inform you about further actions. Only in this case the service will be free! If you are unable to contact your insurance company, please contact our Guest Service, we will try to help you.
INFORMATION MEETING WITH A TEZ TOUR REPRESENTATIVE IN THE HOTEL
- The "Welcome card" indicates the date and time of the meeting with the TEZ TOUR representative. Greek time.
- If you missed the meeting, please contact our representative through the "Guest Service" and arrange a new meeting time.
- Please come to the information meeting in full, so as not to miss important information about the peculiarities of holidays in Greece.
Take with you to the information meeting:
• International passport;
• Voucher, air ticket;
• Driver's license, if available (may be needed when ordering certain excursions).
In major cities of Greece you can go shopping for clothes and accessories. Here you can find both Greek brands and boutiques of famous world brands.
Shops are open: Mon-Wed-Sat: 09.00-15.30 Tue-Thu-Fri: 09.00-14.30, 17.30-21.00 Sun: closed.
In tourist areas, shops are open from 9:00 to 22:00 without breaks and weekends.